- Matt Smith: Oh, very good, you did take that left turn just like I told you! Great job.
- Tom Hiddleston: Alright, dear, now- if you can, please take that turn. Oh, you missed it? That's fine. Just make a U-Turn. Bless you.
- Daniel Radcliffe: You tried, and therefore I will not criticize you!
- Darren Criss: Just take that right up there- shit, I fucked that up- LEFT. LEFT. LEFT!
- Benedict Cumberbatch: You're extremely peripatetic, aren't you? I hope our voluble discourse and superlative conversation has alleviated your ennui. Oh fuck, you've missed the turning.
- Misha Collins: turn left. And by left I mean right.
- Jensen Ackles: god, what am I doing with my life-- I SAID LEFT
- Johnny Depp: ehh-err-- I think we should go left.
- Jared Padalecki: Oh my god, you guys, I have this great story to tell you. Okay, so it started with me carrying all this luggage like -- oh crap, go left. Go back and then take a right so you can take the left that you should've taken.
- Martin Freeman: So, at the next fucking opportunity you're going to take a fucking left. I fucking hate left turns, though, d'y'know what I fucking mean? So actually take a fucking right and just make a few more fucking right turns. Who the fuck invented fucking left turns, anyway? Amanda hates them, too. I'd rather walk, really, you know? Oh, wait, stop here, that looks like a fucking good record store.
- so today after I bought her a gift card for her and her husband to her favorite restaurant, I wrapped the box it came in
- put it in another box stuffed with tissue paper
- wrapped that box
- put that box in a bigger box
- taped that box shut
- wrapped the big box
- wrapped it again in tissue paper
- put it in a bag filled with tissue paper
- and put a bow on it
- merry Christmas, I’m an asshole :)
I’m so doing this
I was thinking of you wrapping Kuzco
DO YOU KNOW WHAT I NEED MORE THAN ANYTHING
I NEED A KEVIN TRAN EPISODE THAT’S BASICALLY HOME ALONE
SAM AND DEAN HAVE GONE OFF ON A HUNT
KEVIN STAYS AT THE BUNKER TO DO SOME RESEARCH
AND THEN MONSTERS HAPPEN
AND HE HAS TO COME UP WITH WACKY TRAPS TO CATCH/KILL THEM
AND THERE’S A MOMENT WHEN DEAN REALIZES THAT SOMETHING’S WRONG AND YELLS “KEVIN!!” JUST LIKE IN HOME ALONE
IT NEEDS TO BE THE CHRISTMAS EPISODE